60W IP 66 Energy Saving LED High Bay Light, Low Bay Light (with mealwell driver)
|Min. Order (Pieces)||Unit Price|
|1.0||US $ 1/ Piece|
ZGSM-LGCD-E series LED High Bay Lights, LED high bay light, LED high bay lamps, LED high bay lamp were designed specifically to replace conventional lighting in a wide variety of industrial applications; Both indoor and outdoor. Their low profile light weight design and versatile mounting options make it ideal for many applications such as warehouse, garage, aisle, cold storage, bridge, tunnel and general area lighting. All of ZGSM's long life LED luminaires are designed to meet the most demanding specification criteria while offering maximum energy savings, reduced maintenance costs, and a superior quality of light.
1. LED's maintain flux is up to 100 lm/w
2. Significant energy savings
3. Instant on/off
4. Maintenance free
5. Mercury free
6. Superior light quality
7. No UV
8. Simple installation
9. Wide input: 90 - 264V AC
10. Resistant to shock and vibration
11. Temperature compensation technology for long life
12. Copper free aluminum
13. Superior Vision-Care
LED Power: 60W
Lamp's Power: 65W
Operating Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz or 24V DC
Optimal Operating Temp: -30 C to +50 C
Power Fact(PF): > 0.95
Power Supply Efficiency: > 90%
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90%
LED Luminous Flux: 7200 lm in Initial; 6600 lm in Maintain
LED Luminous Efficiency: Up to 110 lm/w
IP Rating: IP66
Guarantee: 3 years
Heat Radiator: Anodized Aluminum
Fixture Weight: 5.8 kg (12.8 lbs)
Fixture Dimensions: 275 x395 x190 mm
Packing Type: 1unit /CTN.
Packing Dimension: 325 x445 x220 mm
Packing Weight: 7.0 kg (15.4 lbs)
Indoor Parking Lots
3 years Since the date of purchase.
1. Under the terms of this warranty, if the product have a failure occurs under normal usage within warranty period, ZGSM will provide free maintenance service based on the proof-documents and invoice(copy) of failure product.
2. ZGSM will provide paid maintenance service by under coditions within warranty.
(1). Failure or damage due to force majeure.
(2). Failure or damage due to transport or unloading.
(3). Failure or damage due to incorrectly usage or fail to comply with the User's Guide and Caution.
(4). Failure or damage due to demolition, repair, alteration without Manufacturer's authorization.
3. Please deliver the failure product by original packing for maintenance service, ZGSM will not responsible for any failure or damage in transportation if customer use non-original packing or improper packing.
4. ZGSM reserves the right for final explanation of aforesaid terms.